Sunday, August 9, 2009

New movie plans?

All of a sudden i've been having multiple ideas for different movies, i'm down with that.
So let's talk about each plan and maybe some people can comment (if anyone even comes here anymore).

Thriller plot: I find this to be a promising one. Basically it will follow a similar fashion to the video seen here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-FQMCOmN2Y0.
The plan for this is to have yourself home alone in a house, while a robber breaks in. You must then escape by choosing the appropiate paths, it should be midly thrilling :) .

Classic plot: This is going back to the classic movie styles that I made, in a Joe's Roadtrip kind of form. I'm not writing this script, my cousin and his friend are, so this should be much more fluent and humourous.

Hoax plot: Seeing how I have many video game characters for my 3d program, I figured I could make a fake ending to a specific game, I'm not sure what game to work on yet, but I'll be sure to let you all know when I decide.

Realism plot: I was hoping to use ragdolls in an attempt to make a car surfing video. This would simply look realistic with some graphic violence to make everyone go "damn i wonder what happened to that person" while in reality the person never existed.

Action plot: This is based off of a story I made in 2003. The script is legit good and just needs some polishing and an ending, then maybe I can start working on animating it.